Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is not a denomination, but we are a non-profit religious organization, a church with authority to ordain ministers (John 15:16). The MCWE Ministerial Fellowship exists to:
- Unify efforts in extending the Gospel to the nations of the world
- Coordinate efforts in extending School Of Ministry training
- Support the ministry of Dr. Morris Cerullo and the World Evangelism vision
- Provide fellowship and networking opportunities
- Fulfill our mission statement.
Ordination is not an automatic result of your Morris Cerullo Legacy School of Ministry training. In addition to completing your studies and all 10 exams, requirements for consideration for ordination include:
- Submitting your completed & signed application & Ordination Acknowledgement Forms
- Submitting a non-refundable application fee of $125.00 (US)
- Submitting a current actual passport-size photo
- Submitting a written testimony of your born-again spirit-filled experience and your perceived call to Christian ministry
- Letters of recommendation from three Christian references to include your church pastor and a recognized church leader that has seen you in active ministry**.
**References cannot be close family members. Reference must have known you for at least 3 years
- Evidence of spiritual maturity: Commitment to prayer, study of the Word, active and current member of a church body, tithing and giving
- Evidence of effective ministry in past or present as validated by references.
- All and forms and letters of reference mailed directly to our office from each reference.
- Have an annual giving requirement of $240 (US) for the current and previous year; must be met for 24 consecutive months.
- Be a current member in the MCWE God's Victorious Army membership program (GVA)
- Demonstrates a life beyond reproach in terms of personal conduct, marriage (if applicable), and ministerial relationships.
- Submit to a background check.
All above mentioned requirements must be completed and received in our office no later than the deadline determined by the committee. When all documents are submitted, your application will still have to be approved by the Committee in order to be ordained.
Upon deliberation of the committee you will receive a call from our office.
To apply for ordination as a minister with MCWE:
- Purchase and complete the Ordination Application, which is the $125.00 (US) non-refundable application fee.
- Submit ALL ordination forms from the Ordination Application.
- Once approved for Ordination, you must attend either a Morris Cerullo event: Labor Day School of Ministry Conference or Annual World Conference to participate in an ordination ceremony.
As an ordained minister with MCWE, you will be required to submit an annual report and a renewal fee of $50.00 each year.